CLIENT: Ed O'Reilly for U.S. Senate
OVERVIEW: Complete redesign of the previous website, built on a Drupal framework.
- Created a local test server using Apache 2.2, PHP 5.0, Drupal 6.3 and MySQL 5.0 to match the live site configuration
- The new site was built and tested locally while the old site remained live
- Drupal modules run dynamic video and news pages and highly customized contact forms
- Back end features a protected administrator areas for campaign staff discussions
CLIENT: State Representative Jay Kaufman
OVERVIEW: Complete redesign of a previous site.
- Orignal SSI structure maintained so office staff could continue to update content as they had before
- Site features a PHP-based contribution form that hooks to authorize.net for credit card processing
CLIENT: Somerville Democratic City Committee
OVERVIEW: A basic news & information site for Somerville's elections, elected officials and Democratic party news.
- QuickTime intro movie checks a cookie to auto-play on first visit only
- Custom built ward map of Somerville menu
CLIENT: Tony Lafuente for Alderman at Large
OVERVIEW: A campaign website to provide information to voters and supporters.
CLIENT: Alderman Bob Trane
OVERVIEW: Build an online campaign flier fast & cheap.
- Built over a weekend, based on printed campaign materials provided by the candidate
CLIENT: Data For Donkeys
OVERVIEW: Homepage for a local political consulting business.
- Built with Adobe Spry sliding panels and collapsible menus
CLIENT: The Druid Irish Pub
OVERVIEW: Redesign of an old site for a popular local pub in Cambridge.
- Extensive graphic design work
CLIENT: Tír na nÓg Irish Pub
OVERVIEW: Designed in 1998, updated regularly for nearly a decade.
CLIENT: Greater Boston Legal Services
OVERVIEW: A redesign for a non-profit, paying particular attention to usability, accessibility and ease-of-use.
- Extensive use of whitespace to focus the eye on site content
- Important information highlighted via red-outlined graphics set apart from the plain text